Hair loss or hair thinning is one of the most common and upsetting problems that people have to deal with these days. There can be multiple reasons for hair loss, the most common being Androgenic alopecia or male/female pattern baldness. Surgery, chemotherapy, certain medications, fungal infections, pregnancy, severe stress, thyroid problem, radiation are a few among many reasons for which you can suffer hair loss. While most people try to deal with this problem by using a topical medication, but hair transplant surgery is an efficient procedure that people can use to restore the natural growth of hair.
There are several benefits of hair transplant surgery, few of which are listed below:-
- Gives a Natural outlook: Primarily and most importantly, a hair transplant treatment gives a very natural look and feel. Previously people used to avoid hair transplant surgery because of the evident and comical outcomes as the transplanted hair was very clearly differentiable with the natural hair. However, as time has passed and modern technology has come into play, several advanced techniques for hair transplant was discovered. These techniques helped the practitioners to provide their client with a much more natural appearance to the transplanted hair.
- A permanent solution: A hair surgery can be deemed as a permanent and long-lasting solution, because, once you have got it done, you will have complete coverage of hair in all parts of your scalp and won’t have to worry again about hair growth or baldness. Tropical medications or remedies do not provide this kind of certainty.
- Saves money: Hair plantation is a quite expensive procedure to go through in compared to other hair treatment procedures. But ultimately, in the long run, hair transplantation will provide you with ultimate satisfaction and will save your money too. A hair transplant surgery is a one-time investment whereas, in the case of medicinal remedies, you have to purchase products again and again without any proper assurance of hair growth or development.
- A natural solution: There is nothing artificial about a hair transplant surgery, as it only involves the hair implants to be surgically implanted to your balding area. The implants are your very own hair follicles, which once embedded in your scalp correctly, grow through a very natural process of hair growth. All you need to do is give it the required amount of time to grow back naturally, and Voila! Once at its peak, you will barely be able to make the difference.
- Helps you regain your mental strength and confidence: In most cases, hair loss can be very frustrating and stressful. It strikes every time you see yourself in a mirror. The tropical medication may or may not give you the results you desire, and one can’t live with that kind of uncertainty besides having to deal with criticism from friends and colleagues and family members. However, with hair restoration services, patients can gain back their morale and lost confidence and might never have to look back to that dreadful past of theirs.
There are two main methods of hair plantation techniques used by cosmetic surgeons at different hair clinics, the FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction and FUT or Follicular Unit Transplant.
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is where the doctor shaves off an area on the back of your head to obtain hair follicles from the scalp and then embeds those follicles carefully into the balding area through the holes on the scalp. This process is best to fill balding areas.
FUT or Follicular Unit Transplant is a method of hair plantation generally used to cover up more substantial areas of balding. In this process of hair restoration, the doctor identifies and removes a strip of skin that has thick hair growth from the back of your head across the ears in one single shot, divides it into many small parts and then grafts those parts into the target areas.
Why Choose Us?
Artius clinic is one of the most highly specialized hair clinics in Mumbai. The surgeon here performs hundreds and hundreds of hair transplant sessions annually. The Artius was established back in 2006, and in these few years, the clinic has gained extremely high feedback from all of its patients. Dr Sagar Gundewar, the hair treatment specialist in Mumbai and also the founder of the clinic is no doubt one of the best in Mumbai.