Hair loss or hair thinning is one of the most common concerns that have been increasing day by day among all age groups. There is no doubt that hair is a priceless gift that may hugely impact your appearance and self-confidence. Several therapy sessions are there that prove to be a temporary solution. But you must look out for some permanent solution that might finally end up looking genuine. So in this article, we will be discussing hair loss and thinning causes and the different ways to resolve this problem.
Reasons for Hair Thinning
Hair thinning is considered as the initial stage of hair loss, that if ignored may adversely give rise to baldness. There are multiple reasons for hair thinning, and some of the notable ones are mentioned below-
- Using excessive chemical products on hair like dye or shampoo may ultimately give rise to thinning hairline. Applying too much heat to the scalp with electrical products like a hair straightener, hairdryer. The heat applied will eventually damage the hair follicles, and that may kick start hair thinning and hair loss issues.
- Wearing too-tight hairstyle or traction alopecia may also trigger hair thinning or baldness.
- Deficiency of some of the essential nutrients like mineral, acid and iron in your diet may also cause hair thinning and hair loss.
- Too much stress can also affect the hormone level, which may directly damage the hair follicle and may trigger hair loss and thinning.
- Several factors may trigger thinning hairline, and one of the most prominent ones can be heredity issues. If anyone in your parent’s family is suffering from hair loss or balding problems, then there are strong chances that they may also get affected by it.
Hair Loss Treatments:-
There are numerous hair thinning solutions through which this dreading issue can be rectified and stopped. But before deciding to undergo any of the hair loss treatments to stop hair thinning, you must make sure that you are in touch with a right hair surgeon who holds some experience in conducting such treatment procedures.
- Anti-thinning shampoos and essential oils– At present, the market is flooded with so many options, and all of these brands claim to stop hair thinning. But the fact is, in most of the times, these brands prove to have declared wrong and end up damaging your hair adversely. However, it is highly recommended to use either herbal products or medicated products that can help to control hair thinning.
- Minoxidil– Minoxidil is one of the most popular hair loss treatments that is recommended to patients who have been experiencing hair thinning and hair loss. This medicine is a liquid solution, which needs to be applied directly on the scalp twice a day and delivers quick result. But the hair follicles that have grown will start shedding as soon as you stop using this medicine.
- PRP Therapy– PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is another effective thinning hair solution that must be experienced under the supervision of the most experienced hair surgeon. In this surgical procedure, the hair surgeon usually draws the patient’s blood and then processes it to extract a platelet-rich solution. This solution is finally injected into the scalp that helps in boosting up the natural growth of the hair and controls hair thinning.
- Hair transplant– Last but the most effective ways to stop hair thinning is hair transplant. Hair transplant is an elective surgical procedure that must only be undergone under the guidance of some of the most experienced hair surgeon. In this procedure, hair follicles are transplanted from the bald resistant area of the scalp to the hair thinning area to accomplish the most desirable result.
Why Choose Us?
Artius hair clinic is a popular and highly advanced hair transplant clinic in Mumbai that was established in the year 2006. Hundreds and thousands of sessions are conducted each year for which our clinic has been vouched as the best option by the patients who have undergone a successful procedure from here. Dr Sagar Gundewar (MBBS, MS, M.Ch) is one of the most proficient cosmetic and hair transplant surgeons in Mumbai who possesses several years of experience in his domain.
At our Artius clinic, we perform the latest and the most advanced innovative technologies that are minimally invasive that make it an overall painless surgical procedure. The staff and technicians in this clinic are also dedicated professionals who assure patient comfortability.