Hair Transplantation is an effective treatment that creates a positive impact on people’s life who has been dealing with hair loss for quite a long time. Recently, hair transplant has become extremely popular for its ability to treat both male and female pattern baldness and because it helps in enhancing physical appearance. However, hair transplant for women has become popular recently very widespread in comparison to that of men undergoing a hair transplant procedure. However, if you are planning to undergo a hair transplant procedure but you have so many doubts in your mind, then you are in the right place. Here we will be addressing all your doubts regarding undergoing a hair transplant for women.
Who Are Considered Eligible For Hair Transplant?
- Candidates who are adult and must be above 30 years of age will be considered eligible for undergoing a hair transplant for women as by that age they will have good stability in terms of hair fall.
- Also, make sure that a candidate who is medically fit and has a healthy immune system will be considered ideal for undergoing a hair transplant for women. If you have been dealing with any of underlying ailments, then you must consult with your hair surgeon and be honest about it.
- No matter it is a hair transplant for female or male, it is a long process where if you want to accomplish the most desirable result, you must maintain a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet and strictly adhere to the post-op instructions to ensure a better recovery, less swelling and lower risk of infection.
- Candidates who want to undergo a hair transplant for female must have sufficient hair follicles at their donor site to ensure the best outcome.
Does Hair Transplant Work For Female Pattern Baldness?
Well, hair transplant for female will not be able to address all the conditions, and it can approximately be beneficial for 2% to 5% cases only, and some of them are-
- Hair replacement for women might not be adequate unless they are enduring hair loss due to non-hormonal conditions like traction alopecia or other similar reasons.
- Women may also choose to undergo a hair transplant process if they want to improve the results of previous hair restoration procedure or are concerned about some incision sites.
- Hair replacement for women is also beneficial for people who have been suffering from distinct pattern baldness, receding hairline, hair thinning, and a lot of other factors.
- Women who have been dealing with hair loss due to trauma or are victims of acid attack may find hair transplant beneficial for restoring hair.
What Are The Ideal Hair Transplant Techniques For Female?
FUE and FUT are the two most prevalent male and female hair transplant surgery techniques. In the Follicular Unit Transplantation procedure, the surgeon plucks a strip of skin from the back or donor area of the scalp. This strip is segmented into several tiny grafts that are grafted to the recipient area. On the other hand, in the FUE female hair transplant surgery, individual hair follicles are extracted using small straight punches. These extracted hair follicles are implanted one by one to the hair thinning area in such a way that the most natural appearance in accomplished.
What Are The Complications Associated With Hair Transplant Surgery?
Generally, if you are planning to undergo the best hair transplant for women, then you will not experience any significant complications after undergoing the procedure. However, since hair transplant is a surgical process, so some cases may include some significant risks like infection, swelling, bruising, excessive bleeding, unnatural hairline, death of transplanted hair follicles, etc.
One of the most crucial determinants about undergoing the best hair transplant for women is to make sure that you have selected an experienced, expert, able and skilled hair surgeon to accomplish the most pleasing appearance.
Why Choose Us?
Artius is one of the leading and the most reputed cosmetic clinic in Mumbai that specializes in delivering world-class services. So if you are looking for availing the best quality result at the most affordable price range, then your quest must end here. We do not compromise with quality and believe in attaining hundred per cent patient fulfilment. We emphasize having updated surgeons, staffs, technology, and equipment. We strive to maintain a hygienic environment within the clinic.