Are you trying to get a perfect figure? Strict diet and exercising regime turning out insufficient? Then you must try out a Liposuction surgery is the only way to get out of this condition.
What is liposuction surgery?
A Liposuction is a surgical procedure where the fat is liquified, and then a suction technique is used to remove fat from those specific areas of the body. However, Liposuction can be performed on several parts of the body like abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arm and even neck. But this procedure must not be considered as a weight-loss method. So if you are overweight and want to opt for a Liposuction procedure, then you have to lose a considerable amount of fat through dieting and exercise before undergoing the procedure. Apart from the benefits of liposuction surgery, there are a lot of other essential things that must be remembered before undergoing this procedure.
Things to Comprehend about Liposuction
Mentioned below are the five most important things that you should know about Liposuction surgery-
- Liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure-You must be aware that Liposuction surgery is just a cosmetic procedure that improves the appearance of a specific area of the body by removing the extra fat deposits. The aim of undergoing this procedure is to reshape or contour a part of the body by removing fat deposits, and this hardly creates any impact on the patient’s weight. Furthermore, Liposuction is also not a treatment that can help to remove cellulite.
- Liposuction is not for everyone– In general, only adults who are within 30 per cent of their ideal body weight are considered suitable for undergoing this surgical procedure. The potential patients must also have a very firm, elastic skin with just the right amount of muscle tone to accomplish the best results. Another most crucial aspect of the potential patients is that they have to maintain an overall good health condition with stable body weight before undergoing this procedure. Additionally, it is also essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle and quit smoking before and after experiencing this surgical procedure.
- Preempt a long recovery period-In most of the cases; the patients can return to their daily activities within a few days of undergoing the Liposuction surgery procedure. For the first couple of weeks, the surgeon may advise the patients to avoid some strenuous physical activities. The swelling and bruising at the treatment site may take some time to get resolved. In general, most of the patients take several months for the swelling to disappear and get the final result of the liposuction procedure.
- Expect a realistic reaction post-procedure– While undergoing a Liposuction surgery, the patients are administered with local anaesthesia to ensure that they experience no significant pain in the treated area. However, since this is a surgical procedure, it is normal for the patients to experience some considerable pain and discomfort. But there is nothing to worry about, and this will gradually disappear within a few days if they strictly adhere to the post-op instructions.
- Be patient with the results– Liposuction can take a considerable time to exhibit the outcome. The removal of fat can lead to a lot of complications, but on following the post-op instructions provided by the surgeon, patients may experience a rapid recovery. However, along with medications and wearing compression garments, the bruising usually subsidise within a week or up to several months because the recovery period widely varies from person to person. Still, once you start healing, you will find the best result.
Why Choose Us?
Artius is one of the most advanced cosmetic surgery clinics in Mumbai that was founded in the year 2006 by an initiative taken by Dr Sagar Gundewar. He is an Indian Board-certified cosmetic surgeon who has helped numerous people to gain confidence and to boost up the quality of life for all those struggling people. The clinic aims at providing excellent treatment procedures at the most pocket-friendly price range. The techniques and services that we offer our patients are updated continuously to ensure that we give the best to our patients. Furthermore, the staff and technicians of the clinic are well-trained and experienced. The ultimate aim of the clinic is to provide the patients with complete satisfaction.