We might not even be aware of what our body is going through. But our body has several ways of telling you that something is wrong with your health or even with the condition of your scalp and hair. Sometimes, you might experience some unexpected changes to your hair like significant hair loss or rapid change in the color or texture of the hair. Well, then you must take it as the early signs of some severe health issues that need medical attention. Following mentioned are the top 5 health issues that you might experience that can also be the main causes of hair loss:
- Anemia– Anemia is such a condition that gives rise to an insufficient amount of iron in the blood, which is mostly caused due to dietary related issues. Low iron level in the body restrains proper blood flow and reduces the amount of growth-stimulating nutrients that hair follicles require. Therefore, it is evident that Anemia is one of the most prominent causes of hair fall.
- Hashimoto’s Disease- The thyroid gland produces and releases hormones throughout the body. But when the gland stops working, it ends up either producing too much or too little hormone. This disbalance negatively impacts the body’s natural functioning and gives rise to a diverse range of symptoms and conditions, including notable causes of sudden hair loss. This disease attacks the immune system directly by attacking the thyroid gland, which results in limiting the production of necessary hormones that is again another most critical causes of excessive hair fall. In the end, most of the hair stops growing and eventually starts to fall out.
- Type 1 Diabetes– Diabetes can also be one of the most significant causes of hair fall. As we know, people who have diabetes experience a raised blood sugar level that combines with the red blood cells and changes its shape. Such deformed red blood cells find it extremely difficult to travel through the smaller blood vessels, including the capillaries that are responsible for supplying vital blood to hair follicles. When that blood flow is disrupted, the hair follicles start dying off, and the hair may start falling out being one of the causes of baldness.
- Alopecia Areata– This is such a hair loss condition that is caused when the hair follicles are directly attacked by the body’s immunity system and white blood cells. This condition results in the shrinkage of hair follicles that slow down the overall hair growth and initiates hair fall. Sometimes, heavy hair fall causes give rise to bald patches, which keeps spreading across the scalp rapidly. However, in this condition, the hair follicles are not destroyed permanently, and they can regrow as soon as the inflammation diminishes.
- Lupus– Lupus is another widespread chronic and painful condition that disproportionately affects women and causes of sudden hair loss. In this condition, the body’s immune system starts producing antibodies that attack all the healthy cells and tissues present in the body, including the hair follicles. These hair follicles are usually kicked out of the antibodies, which is one of the most significant causes of excessive hair fall.
Why Choose Us?
It is always recommended to opt for the best clinic to undergo any cosmetic procedure. Artius is one such clinic in Mumbai that is highly recommended as these are certified and lead by trained professionals only. There are quite many factors to explain why to choose Artius over any other clinic for undergoing any cosmetic or hair treatment procedure-
- Professional surgeons– Artius in Mumbai has a team of highly trained professionals and staff who ensure patient safety and comfort. Most of the cosmetic procedures are performed by the co-founder of the clinic Dr. Sagar Gundewar. He is dedicated to providing the best treatment procedure to everyone, which makes him famous as the best plastic surgeon in Mumbai.
- Updated technology– The Artius clinic always uses the latest technology and the most hygienic environment. The clinic is well equipped with all the latest medical amenities and equipment that are required to perform the best procedure.
- Hassle-free experience– Almost 100% of positive reviews from the patients who have recently undergone any cosmetic procedure has notably made Artius clinic as one of the leading cosmetic surgery clinics in Mumbai.